Robin Williams

I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone.
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.


Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?

I basically started performing for my mother, going, 'Love me!' What drives you to perform is the need for that primal connection. When I was little, my mother was funny with me, and I started to be charming and funny for her, and I learned that by being entertaining, you make a connection with another person.

Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party!

No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.

I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

If women ran the world we wouldn't have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.

We've had cloning in the South for years. It's called cousins.

Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they've got nothing to lose.

Divorce is expensive. I used to joke they were going to call it 'all the money,' but they changed it to 'alimony.' It's ripping your heart out through your wallet.

If Heaven exists, to know that there's laughter, that would be a great thing.

When you look at Prince Charles, don't you think that someone in the Royal family knew someone in the Royal family?

The improv, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but when it does, it's like open-field running.

If Heaven exists, to know that there's laughter, that would be a great thing.

I believe Ronald Reagan can make this country what it once was... a large Arctic region covered with ice.

Reality: What a concept!

If it's the Psychic Network why do they need a phone number?

I only ever play Vegas one night at a time. It's a hideous, gaudy place; it may not be the end of the world per se, but you can certainly see it from there.

Look at the walls of Pompeii. That's what got the internet started.

My style is bad white-boy dancing. I can do swing a little bit, but nothing beyond that. My solo dancing is sad. I use my arms, badly

The Second Amendment says we have the right to bear arms, not to bear artillery.

I loved school, maybe too much, really. I was summa cum laude in high school. I was driven that way.
Winning an Oscar is an honor, but, between you and me, it does not makes things easier.
A woman would never make a nuclear bomb. They would never make a weapon that kills - no, no. They'd make a weapon that makes you feel bad for a while.

I don't have a college degree, and my father didn't have a college degree, so when my son, Zachary, graduated from college, I said, 'My boy's got learnin'!'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Franklin D. Roosevelt Quotes

Queen Victoria Quotes