Jeff Rich Quotes

The grass is always greener around the fire hydrant.
   
You have to believe in yourself.
   
Hell hath no fury like a Democrat scorned.
   
Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?

Got an issue, get a tissue.
   
We are all are equal, but some pay higher tax rates than others.

Life is a work in progress.
   
The one thing we know about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.
   
Business is the salt of life.
   
A goal without a plan is just a wish.
   
Compound interest is proof of gods existence.
   
Less is more, unless you're Al Gore.
   
There are very few profound sayings in the world.
   
If you don't have anything nice to say... dead silence creates a lot awkwardness.
   
Attribution is power.
   
If you live to be 1000 years old, I hope I live to be 1000 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.
   
To do or not to do... that is the question.
   
Winning is everything.
   
You don't go to war with the President you want, you go to war with the President you have.
   
You don't live on the Earth you want, you live on the Earth you have.
   
Courage is action, not talk.
   
No collection without compensation.
   
Life itself is exponential.
   
Testing is overrated.
   
If you're not first, you're last.
   
Who is the architect? I am the architect.

Every generation needs a new revolution.
   
This universe was made for you and me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Franklin D. Roosevelt Quotes

Robin Williams

Queen Victoria Quotes